Job Title: Health Centre Managers - 2 Posts
Employer: AAR Healthcare (Tanzania) Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th Sept 2013
AAR Healthcare (Tanzania) Limited is a subsidiary of AAR Holdings which is the largest and most success private healthcare company in East Africa. In Tanzania its Head Office is in Dar es Salaam and branches are in Arusha and Mwanza.
In line with our corporate objective of constantly reviewing and enhancing our key performance areas we wish to engage the following person:
Job Purpose :
To deliver appropriate, consistently high quality, cost effective preventive and curative clinical services to all AAR members and walk in clients and ensure profitability in the Clinic.
The successful candidate will be based in Dar es Salaam reporting to the Clinical Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategic direction for health centre operations in line with corporate and clinical operation's strategies
• Assisting the Clinical Operations Manager in the preparations of budget HC Budget
• Supervision of the Centre and ensure adequate staffing of the unit at all times Attending to patients
• Ensure that staff performance is evaluated as per schedules and feedback for non performance is communicated and an action planning to rectify the same is done
• Ensure compliance with treatment protocols and drug formularies and other SOPs
• Lead and develop staff capable of delivering on the mandate of the Clinic
• Ensure resources are effectively and efficiently utilized to deliver desired results Ensure development and implementation of annual operating plans and budgets for the health centre
• Manage health centre performance and budgets
Qualifications and Experience;
• The successful candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Medical training - an MD with relevant clinical experiences in managing a Clinic. Minimum 1 year in a Middle Management in health services.
• Proven skills in planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting, human resource development and management and high level proficiency in computer use. Strong leadership and people management skills,
• Team player
• Strong analytical approach to problem solving,
• Good communication skills - English- written and oral.
How to Apply:
Applicants are requested to enclose application letter, detailed CV together with copies of relevant academic certificates and send to the:
Human Resources Manager
AAR Healthcare (Tanzania) Ltd
Plot # 1,1 Ali Hassan Mwinyi Rd/Chato St/Regent Estate
P.O. Box 9600
Dar es Salaam.