Job Title: Business Executive
Employer: The East African Newspaper
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 23rd Sept 2013
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
• Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership, circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
• Identifies potential advertising clients, studies their business, current and potential customers and to convince the clients the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company. Identify sales leads and make deliberate effort to close sales
• Coordinate the publication of creative and topical supplements for clients
• Ability to write and edit clients materials in order to come up with flowing clients supplement profits
• Ability to collect all supplements related debts effectively within the stipulated credit period.
• Be an excellent team player and able to work with minimum or no supervision
• Dependable, high energy levels and uncompromising in terms of integrity.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Basic University Degree Professional
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing
• 1 to 2 years working experience
How to Apply:
All interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact to;
Country Business Manager.
The East African Newspaper.
P. O. Box 8101
Dar es Salaam.