Job Title: Brand Executive
Employer: Medical Insurance Company
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 24th Sept 2013
• Below the Line Advertising – Preparing creative briefs & liaising with Brand Design team (internal & external) in regards to delivery of material required as per creative briefs submitted.
• Member Management & Loyalty Programmes – Identify and develop loyalty programmes for our members and track the member management in terms on who we have engaged with when.
• Sponsorship & Event Management - Effective execution as per project plan with key aspects being set up, branding & decor; ensuring all material & resources present; co-ordination with event organiser, nutritional team and unit managers.
• Merchandise & Shop Management – Identification & pre-qualification of suppliers; order placement, approvals & monitoring timely & accurate delivery.
• Photography & Videography – Booking, managing at event, reviewing delivery and storage.
• Direct Sales Activations – Identifying opportunities ideal for one-on-one engagements between our
Sales Team and Target Market.
• Above the Line Advertising – Liaising with Advertising Agency (ies) in regards to delivery of material required as per creative briefs submitted.
• Social Media Management & Monitoring – Content development, posting, forwarding & following up of queries, response to queries and brand monitoring.
• Media Management – Liaising with Media Agency to ensure delivery of creative material, monitoring print media campaigns as per schedule, outdoor monitoring evaluation & approval of outdoor sites.
• Media Monitoring – Manning of online reports & newspapers for coverage of company and competitors. Press cuttings to be filed & scanned copies to be saved in shared folder.
• Interest and passion in social media
• Working well under pressure
• Generate passion for the company
• Demonstrate extraordinary dedication to results
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Results orientation
• Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
• Relentlessly seek to understand consumers’ needs
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
• Flexibility in working hours.
How to Apply:
If you believe you are a self-starter and can rise to aggressive challenges with flair and success, send your resume/application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org