Job Title: Branch Manager
Job Grade ML.C
Employer: KCB Tanzania limited
Duty Station: Morogoro, Zanzibar & Moshi
Application Deadline: 6th Sept 2013
The role holder is responsible for overall leadership of the branch to achieve growth and profitability, customer service excellence whilst ensuring implementation of an effective risk management framework through efficient utilization of resources.
• Achieve profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
• Grow and monitor branch’s liability and asset portfolios to achieve business targets;
• Grow the customer base, ensure retention of existing customers through high level of customer satisfaction and cross selling;
• Overall management of the branch through efficient utilization of resources.
• Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards.
• Ensure compliance to Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework.
• Monitoring and control of loan book performance
• Motivate, coach and develop a high performing team.
• Support marketing promotions of all products and services
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum University Degree preferably in a Business related field, Banking qualification or an MBA is an added advantage
• Minimum 3-4 years Banking related experience 2 of which should be at management level
• Credit analysis experience is essential
• Extensive sales and marketing experience with ability to create great business networks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive and self-starter disposition.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspires and coaches for success
• Ability to work independently, and effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
How to apply:
Send your CV and applications to:
KCB Tanzania limited
P.O. box 804
Dar es salaam