Job Title: Auto Electrician (Two Posts)
Employer: Ngorongoro Conversion Area Authority
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
• Minimum form IV; NVTC/VETA Trade Test Grade/level I or equivalent in Auto Electrical/Electronics.
• Possession of computer skills and computerized knowledge on faults diagnosis and troubleshooting equipment.
• At least 5 years working experience in Auto Electrical/Electronic combined repairs and maintenance of vehicles in a reputable workshop.
• Ability to trace Auto Electric/electronic systems faults. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Reports to Technicians or Workshop supervisor/engineer.
• Assist Senior Technicians and Technicians in the execution of assignments.
• Undertake general repair and maintenance works of vehicles and plants pertaining to electrical and electronic systems. Maintain vehicle records pertaining service and repair.
• Ensure smooth and safe operation of workshop machines /equipment and tools. Ensure industrial end workshop safety regulations.
• Ensure daily routine activities are accomplished as assigned.
• Advise superiors pertaining to electrical/electronic technical maHers .... Any other duties as may be assigned to by the supervisors.
How to Apply:
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae accompanied with copies of relevant academic certificates and addresses of three referees to be sent to:
The Acting Conservator,
Ngorongoro Conversion Area Authority,