Job Title: Assistant Technician/Mechanics
Employer: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
• Reports to Technicians.
• Assist Senior Technicians and Technicians in the execution of assignments.
• Undertake general repair and maintenance works of vehicles and plants pertaining rebuilding engines; transmissions and mechanical systems under supervision of Senior Technicians,
• Maintain vehicle records pertaining service and repair.
• Ensure smooth and safe operation of workshop machines/ equipment and proper use of tools.
• Ensure industrial and workshop safety regulations.
• Ensure daily routine activities ore accomplished as assigned,
• Advise superiors pertaining to technical matters.
• Any other duties as May assigned to him/her by the supervisors
• Minimum Form IV; NVTC/VETA Trade Test Grade/Levell or equivalent in Automobiles/Motor mechanics.
• At least 3 years working experience in repair and maintenance of vehicles in a reputable workshop.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:-
The Acting Conservator.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority.
P. O. Box 1.