Job Title: Assistant Port Coordinator (One Post)
Employer: Spedag Interfreight (T) Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 3rd Sept 2013
Ensuring that all field operations in TICTS, TPA and ICD’s are carried out in the most efficient and economical way whilst ensuring safety and security of cargo/cargo documents at all time
Roles Briefly Include;
• Ensure smooth and timely flow of feedback and communication from the Field Officers and end users ( imports, transit, declaration and transport sections )
• Ensure timely securing of Customs release, obtaining of port charges, T1’s and Loading Permits
• Ensure timely loading of containers from loading depots
• Assist in overseeing day to day activities at Port and ICDs
Qualification and Experience:
• A Bachelor degree in Logistics
• Diploma in Clearing, forwarding and Shipping is an added advantage.
• Demonstrable aptitude for teamwork.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Effective communication skills, both English & Swahili
• Excellent knowledge of the logistics Industry
• Minimum 3 years in a reputable Logistics firm in a supervisory position.
How to Apply:
All Suitably qualified applicants should address applications to;
The Human Resources Manager,
P O Box 9222
Dar Es Salaam,