Job Title: Assistant Accountant Bank Reconciliation and VAT (One Post)
Employer: Unilever Tea Tanzania Ltd
Duty Station: Iringa, Mufindi
Application Deadline: 11th Oct 2013
Duties and responsibilities:
• Do all bank reconciliations, weekly for key ones and monthly for others
• Compile Monthly VAT returns
• Prepare VAT claim deductions
• Prepare monthly a summary of VAT refunds status
• Perform any other duties assigned by Tax and Treasury Accountant
Relevant Skills and Experience
• Bachelors in Accounting / Finance and or Professional qualification on Accounting
• Experience - One to Two years business experience Effective communication and influencing skills
• Good spoken/written English and Swahili languages Good computer skills
• Flexibility with work hours depending upon business needs
• Critical success factors of the job
• Key SOL - delivered with high level of integrity, honesty, trustworthy, respectful:
• Bias for Action - Action-driven leadership by using speed and sense of urgency in making decisions. Simplifying agenda, carefully choosing priorities and intelligent risk-taking. Not wasting time on bureaucracy as it is output that counts.
• Building Talent & Teams - People-driven leadership where the best people are put in the right positions, regardless of gender or background. Recognizing people for their contributions, and investing in their development through giving feedback and challenging work. Building aligned and cohesive teams that pull together to win.
• Consumer & Customer Focus - Purpose-driven leadership which is externally focused on customers and consumers. Seeing our brands through their eyes.
• Growth Mindset - Competitive-driven leadership by taking the lead in the market place, having a positive attitude about the company's future and developing the passion to win and placing a fresh emphasis on innovations.
• Accountability & Responsibility - Performance-driven leadership measured against KPls and high standards. Holding self and others accountable to deliver results.
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent to the address below.Eligible candidates are required to submit detailed CV with names of three referees and an application letter.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer.
Service Delivery specialist
Unilever Tea Tanzania Ltd