Job Title: Assistance Administration (1 Post)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 4th Oct 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain office filing and storage systems.
• Keep filing/document management system for electronic and paper documents organized
• Monitor and order office supplies.
• Distribute/file all incoming mail
• Print and Distribute all Incoming Memo to respective manager/Officers
• Records all office orders
• Making follow up on office orders
• Reminding operation manager on all appointment
• Typing all office letters and make necessary Delivery
• Records all appointment and make follow up
• And other duties assigned
Skills and specification:
• One Or two Years Working Experience in Related Field
• Very Smart and Sharp and Must be proactive
• Good computer skills Especially in Excel and Word (Typing Speed)
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Must able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Must know how to make well arrangement and organize office related tasks
• Must be able to work with a team and meet deadline
Education requirement and experience
• Bachelor Degree in Business Admistration,Human Resource, Public Administration in OR related field
• 1-2 years working experience in related jobs/Field
• Ladies are More Encouraged to Apply.
• Send your photo/passport size.
Attractive Package will be offered to the best candidate
How to Apply:
Send your CV, Relevant Certificates, to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.