Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employer: BBC Africa
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
1 year fixed term contract
BBC Africa is part of the world's largest broadcaster, the British Broadcasting Corporation.
• We have an extremely varied TV, radio, online and mobile output focusing on African and Global audiences.
• We are now recruiting an Administrative Assistant [with Reception Duties] who will be based in our brand new Bureau in Dar es Salaam to provide excellent administrative and reception support in Kiswahili and English.
• You will need perfect written and spoken Kiswahili and English, experience of working in a busy and demanding office environment and you'll have an excellent knowledge of computer packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
• With an ability to deal with staff at all levels whether based in Tanzania, other bureaux in Africa or in London, you'll be calm under pressure, flexible and willing to work on all sorts of tasks.
• We hope you'll quickly become part of our friendly team.
• We care about our people and take our responsibilities towards them very seriously. As well as fair terms and conditions, we also offer impressive benefits and opportunities to learn and develop inside the BBC.
• This role is offered on Tanzanian terms and conditions.
• You will need to have the right to work in Tanzania.
How to Apply:
Please kindly email your CV, and a brief outline of your relevant experience in English in no more than 500 words and your salary expectations to: email@example.com.