Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employer: Creative Associates International (Creative)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 10th Oct 2013
• Provide administrative and logistics support in a prompt and professional manner; Make travel arrangements for staff, and another related to Creative operations Maintain a filing system ensuring information is up to date and accurate;
• Handle incoming telephone calls, screen and redirect where appropriate;
• Set-up and make arrangements for meetings and conferences, including taking minutes
• Assist with HR duties such as reviewing time sheets, tracking employee annual leave and sick days, and updating local staff contact information;
• Undertake other duties as needed for the smooth and efficient running of the Dar es Salaam office
• Diploma from a recognized collage or its equivalent preferably in Business Administration and human resources.
• Fluency in both Swahili and English (written and spoken);
• A minimum of 3 years full time experience within the last 5 years in a similar position involving general administrative duties;
• Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Word and Excel), email, and internet;
• Organization/attention to detail; ability to be proactive and take initiative; ability to work independently without extensive oversight.
• The initial contract for this position is 1 year, but renewable upon satisfactory performance. This position is for a Host Country National (HCN). All successful candidates must possess evidence of citizenship. Since there is no relocation for this position, we strongly recommend local applicants to apply. Salary and benefits are in line with Creative's scheme for HCNs.
How to Apply:
Please submit CV, copies of relevant certificates, current contact information (mobile number & email address), names and contact details of 3 references and salary requirement to the postal address below or via email link above: specifying "Administrative Assistant - Dar es Salaam" in the email subject heading. Creative Associates International;
PO Box 34618,
Dar es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.