Job Title: Administration Officer
Employer: Moshi Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Authority (MUWSA)
Duty Station: Moshi
Application Deadline: 26th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring proper procedures and methods for Administrative functions are in place and conform to the International Standardization for Organization (ISO).
• These procedures include security, real estate management, motor vehicle management, cleanliness, site upkeep and gardening, repair and rehabilitation of assets and postal services.
• To ensure transport facilities are well managed this includes fuel and motor vehicle movements, maintenance, servicing, licence renewal, insurance services as well driving compliance to Authority Transport Policy.
• Ensuring proper management of Authority's assets to include title deed procurement, codification, repair/rehabilitation/construction proposals and proper maintenance of the same.
• To ensure that administrative related key deliverables are achieved to the satisfaction of the required targets and beyond.
• To oversee visitation of Authority's guests to include booking arrangements, travelling, meeting, record taking, and archive management.
• Making closer follow up of administrative related labour, civil and criminal cases in consultation with Human Resources and Administration Manager
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Human Resources and Administration Manager.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Holder of first degree/Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management/Public Administration/Business Administration.
• Working experience
• Minimum of five (5) years working experience in similar field from reputable organization .
• Common Requirements for All Vacancies
• Proven substantial computer knowledge and skills Demonstrated good leadership qualities
• Ability to work under pressure
• High level of initiative, creativity and integrity
• The applicant should between 30 and 50 years of age
• This position attracts competitive salary plus other fringe benefits.
How to Apply:
Handwritten application along with Curriculum Vitae to include reliable contacts [emails and day time working telephone], applicants' recent passport size, copies of all relevant certificates, transcripts, names and addresses of at least three  reputable referees, to:-
Moshi Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Authority [MUWSA],
P.O Box 1001,
Our Vision:"To be the best water and Sanitation utility in Tanzania"
Applicants who will not be contacted should regard themselves as unsuccessful.
"MUWSA is an equal opportunity employer"