Job Title: Administration Executive
Employer: Signature Holidays Business Club
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 23rd Sept 2013
Signature Holidays Ltd, a member of Signature International Group of Companies, is a novel premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest by bringing innovative promotional travel offers, enabling families and the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance their international travel experiences. We are currently recruiting candidates for the following positions for our Dar-Es-Salaam office:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
• Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
• Co-operate in the maintenance and/or modification of data collection system
• Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested
• Develop and maintain company inventory system.
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail.
• Maintain front desk area.
• Type and word process documents as needed on Microsoft office.
• Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
• Update and maintain mailing lists.
• Produce mailing labels and reports as requested.
• Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and customers.
• Facilitate special event registration and execution.
• Assist with various program operations as requested as responsibilities permit.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Minimum two years clerical or administrative experience.
• Typing skills with at least 50 WPM.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• Ability and willingness to work some early mornings, evenings and weekend days.
• Ability to travel for short business trips.
Candidates for all the above mentioned positions must be university graduates. All applicants must be exceptionally presentable, well-spoken and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili.
Candidates who have previous experience in the Banking Industry, Hospitality and Service Industries and travel and tourism industries will have an advantage. However, full training will be provided as per our organisational requirements.
Excellent pay packages and benefits on offer with very real possibilities of promotion and career advancement in the near future.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants must submit the following:
1). A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2). Passport size photograph
3). Names and addresses of Three (3) reputable referees
4). Applicant's reliable contact address, E-mail address and Telephone Numbers.
Please submit all applications along with the above mentioned requirements via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org