Employer: Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12th September 2013
• To ensure an effective accounts payable service to Coca-Cola Kwanza by motivating and managing a team of Accounts Payable assistant accountants.
• Review GR-IR Accounts for Coca-Cola Kwanza and Zanzibar Bottlers, Review and monitor Account Payable Age Analysis/Focus on over 60 days aging items for Coca-Cola Kwanza and Zanzibar Bottlers, Invoice Verification(MIRO) (per list of vendors assigned) Zanzibar plant, Vendor reconciliations for CAPEX Vendors Coca-Cola Kwanza and Zanzibar Bottlers,
• Review all reconciliations for Coca-Cola Kwanza and Zanzibar Bottlers, Capex Payments for Coca-Cola Kwanza and Zanzibar Bottlers,
• Clearing all Capex related down payments for Coca-Cola Kwanza and Zanzibar Bottlers’, Clearing of CAPEX related items on Prepayment accounts, Capex Hedging report,
• Compiling GI Recon GL Reconciliation,
• Review AP team’s registers for suppliers with outstanding items, review, advance account, before advance are processed
• Degree in Finance or Accounting.
• At least three years’ working Experience in a similar role.
• CPA holder,
• Excellent leadership capability,
• SAP Knowledge will be an added advantage
How to Apply
All interested candidates are invited to direct their applications REF NO.APS08 to
Human Resources Officer,
Coca-Cola Kwanza ltd,
P.O. Box 7813.
Dar es Salaam
Only successful candidates shall be contacted.