Job Title: Accountant
Employer: Enrich Africa
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th Sept 2013
• Preparation of month end Management Accounts
• Reconcile balance sheet regularly
• Reconcile supplier statements monthly
• Daily processing of suppliers invoices
• Resolving accounting discrepancies
• Preparation of local purchase orders as required
• Arrange payment of approved invoices to suppliers fortnightly
• Reconcile bank accounts and update cash books daily.
• Reconcile stock account monthly
• Monitor and review accounting and related systems reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Assist with the reconciliation of Withholding taxes VAT and payment of taxes.
Education & Experience:
• Advance Diploma in Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce
• CPA Qualification preferred
• Minimum four years’ experience gained in dynamic and deadline oriented organization.
Knowledge Skills and abilities:
• Proven analytical skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills and fully versed with use of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Experience of working with Enterprise Resource Planning systems would be advantageous.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressurized environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good written and Communication skills
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to their CVs to: email@example.com