Job Title: Drivers - Four Posts
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th Sept 2013
Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with the Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years now, Jhpiego has empowered front-line health workers by designing and implementing effective, low-cost, hands-on solutions to strengthen the delivery of health care services for women and their families. By putting evidence-based health innovations into everyday practice, Jhpiego works to break down barriers to high-quality health care for the world's most vulnerable populations. Jhpiego is implementing a number of projects in Tanzania and wishes to fill the following positions:
• Secondary school education, ability to speak, read and write in English.
• Must possess a valid Tanzanian driver's license_ Class C with Advanced driving certification from NIT. At least three years of relevant work experience, preferably with an international organization Pleasant personality and willing to follows and implement instructions.
• Requires a self-starter who does not need a lot of active supervision or detailed instructions in order to perform his/her regular duties.
• Must be able to handle variety of different assignments, sometimes under pressure of deadlines.
• Willingness to work long hours
• Must be cooperative, hardworking and adaptable; possess ability to project a professional and consistent image.
• Both internal and external clients must see him/her as a person of competence, high integrity, capable and dependable.
How to Apply:
For All Positions- Tanzanian nationals who have previous experience working with an international organization are preferred.
Jhpiego offers a competitive package to the selected candidate in line with salary history, academic qualifications and relevant experience. If you feel you are the right candidate, apply in confidence, indicating the post you are applying for on top of the envelope. Please include your up-to-date CV with three contactable professional references, covering letter and your salary history. Applications which do NOT include ALL of this information will NOT be considered. The application tobe addressed to:
Human Resources Manager,
PO Box 9170,
Plot 72, Block 45B, New Bagamoyo road, Victoria – Dar es Salaam,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.