Job Title: System Administrator II (Quality Assurance Officer IN IT)
Employer: Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Administer and update the website so as to maintain the quality of the website.
• Manage server operating systems.
• Assist in standards software installation so as to maintain the quality of the service.
• Assist in hard ware installation.
• Assist in trouble shooting LAN and hard ware/software problems so as to maintain the standard of service delivery.
• Assist students and other staff in the use of ICT
• Assist in managing and maintaining networks for quality service delivery.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from recognized Institutions with very strong knowledge of the principles, practices developments and techniques used in systems analysis and applications programming.
• Should be certified in any Service level Management such as ITIL.
• Should be skilled Object Oriented Programming and scripting Languages like C, HTML, PHP, Ajax, Jquery and .Net. She/he should be knowledgeable in using programming frameworks such as Codeigniter, YII, Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
• Knowledge in database designing, development and Administration will be an added advantage.
Terms Of Contract
• Permanent and pensionable terms and favorable conditions of service
Attractive remuneration salary according to institution`s scale PGSS 10
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam