Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager& Relationship Manager –Corporate Banking
Employer: First National Bank Tanzania Ltd (FNB)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline:30th Aug 2013
First National Bank Tanzania Ltd (FNB) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the FirstRand Banking Group of South Africa. After two years of operating In Tanzania and an Initial start-up of focusing on Retail and SME markets, the bank is now looking to aggressively grow its Corporate market share.
• Commerce or Banking degree
• Understanding of Corporate Banking solutions,
• (Receipts, payments, reconciliation and trade
• Financial Markets (Global Markets) and
• Previous experience in sourcing "deals" and negotiating their successful conclusion.
• Credit /Lending experience
• Proven product, sales and relationship management track record within a financial institution and/or corporate environment
• Personal Attributes
• Strategic Thinking
• Commercial and Financial Acumen
• Relationship Building
• Customer Service
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
• Key Results Areas
• Market penetration and growth
• Assets and Liability Growth
• Revenue Growth finance,
• Credit Risk Management
• Exceeding the client’s services needs
How to Apply:
Send your CV to;
First National Bank Tanzania,
P.O Box 72290,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.