Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluations Advisor
Employer: Deloitte Consulting Limited
Duty Station: Dar es salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Sept 2013
Deloitte Consulting, LLP is an international firm that delivers results and creates lasting value. We work side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions. We are seeking Senior Monitoring and Evaluations Advisor candidates for an anticipated USAID funded Monitoring and Evaluation Mission M&E Project.
• The program will provide on-the-ground support on performance monitoring, data verification, evaluation of the impact, output and outcome results and environmental compliance of the USAID/Tanzania program portfolio, covering USAID’s sector portfolio, including economic growth, democracy and governance, health, education, agriculture, and natural resources management.
• The Senior M&E Advisor will oversee monitoring and evaluation, analyses and assessments throughout the life of the project, including the data collection, design of the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques.
• She/he will also be responsible for the design, quality development and production of all evaluations reports and any assessments, population based surveys and studies including the testing of the development hypotheses.
• This will include the design of the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations.
• She/he will also oversee the maintenance of Mission and IPs PMPs.
• A bachelor degree in International Development, Statistics or Economics.
• At least 10 years of demonstrated experience in the design and management of evaluations (impact and performance), analyses and assessments, including the dosing of the evaluation methodology, population based surveys, developing performance management plans, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques from large development projects.
• Or a Master’s Degree with minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in the requested field.
How to Apply:
Deloitte invites well-qualified candidates to apply. Please send electronic submissions of CV and cover letter by September 30th, 2013 to ysnirRecruit@deloitte.com. Be sure to name the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please.
For more information on Deloitte, please access our website at www.deloitte.com/us/emergingmarkets
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.