Job Title: Senior Admin and Finance Officer
Employer: Tanzania Water and Environmental Sanitation (TWESA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline:23rd Aug 2013
Tanzania Water and Environmental Sanitation (TWESA) is a local, non-profit sharing, non¬governmental and non-political organisation which work through and with disaster victims and poor communities, nationally and internationally, in the planning, implementation and management of projects integrating water supply, hygiene education, environmental health and other related fields.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Verify that, transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
• Prepare, verify and process invoices and coding payment documents
• Check invoices for payments
• Process backup reports after data entry
• Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
• Maintain the general ledger
• Check and review monthly reports from branch offices and reports to the Director
• Assist the National Coordinator on Staff Contracts Service Preparations
• Ensure that, Staff benefits are properly treated
• Review and Verify organisation Expenditure and Maintain Filling System for all financial documents.
• Assist the Executive Director to arrange the Executive, Management and General Assembly meetings
• Carry out other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
• Minimum qualification is either of the following
• Bachelor of Accounting and finance, Bachelor in Business administration, Bachelor of commerce At least three years experience in finance and administration field
• Computer application in software related with accounting will be added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application letter attached with CV including photocopies of relevant academic certificates. Application should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Or direct to TWESA office Ubungo area at RUBADA building behind Ubungo plaza. Third floor room number 307.