Job Title: Security Investigator
Employer: Embassy of the United States of America
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 3rd Sept 2013
The US Embassy is seeking an individual for the position of Security Investigator in the Regional Security Office (RSO).
Basic Function of Position
• Incumbent oversees U.S. Mission related traffic, personnel and criminal investigations. Incumbent liaisons with the RSO office, police and local government sectors. Incumbent provides advice and counsel on dealing with police personnel as well as when dealing with complex culture/governmental and protocol issues when dealing with Tanzanians from all levels of government.
• A copy of the complete position description listing a/l duties, responsibilities and qualifications required is available at the Website Link below
• Hard copies of the Universal Application for Employment (UAE) DS-174 form Is also available at gate 3 at the American Embassy,
• The US Mission in Tanzania provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
• The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application: 1) Universal Application for Employment (UAE) DS-174 form is available at above link; or 2) A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 -24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant's work experience attached as a separate sheet; or 3) A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same -information found on the UAE 4) Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
Submit Application To
Human Resources Office
P.O. Box 9123
Dar es Salaam
Point Of Contact
Telephone: 2294000, Ext: 4137/4148/4233/4024 Fax: 2294726
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted