Job Title: Security Guard
Employer: Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Duty Station: Moshi, Kilimanjaro.
Application Deadline: 27th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Guarding the premises and properties of the Agency
• Watch for and report irregularities or hazards
• Control of vehicles
• Apprehends anyone who threatens loss, damage, safety or security to agency property and immediately informs the management and/or the police;
• Assists in providing evidence in criminal cases involving theft or damage of Agency property.
• Any other duty assigned by office supervisor.
• Minimum Certificate of Secondary Education Exam. (CSEE)
• Must have attended people's militia course (Mgambo)
• Not above 40 years of age
Terms and Conditions of Service:
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of two years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates for the above positions.
1. Any Tanzanian citizen who meets the conditions and requirements of this advertisement is invited to apply.
2. Applicants who are employed should route their applications through their Employers.
3. Any person with unresolved criminal offences are not eligible and therefore should not apply.
4. All applications should have two names of referees and their day time telephone contacts.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
6. Applicants shall incur their transport, accommodation costs and meal expenses (no refund shall be effected)
7. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately/after being notified are invited to send their own handwritten application letters.
All interested candidates are required to apply to undersigned not later than 27th August 2013 attaching to their applications, CVs. copies of certificates, the names of three referees with their daytime telephone numbers and the candidate's own daytime telephone contact. Hand delivery is not permitted.
Application letters should be addressed to:
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS),
P.O. Box 3051,
Ujenzi Buildings, Old Moshi Road,
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.