Employer: SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 5th Sept 2013
Roles & Responsibilities
• Receive and disburse money involving cash registers either by cash, check credit cards vouchers etc.
• Issue receipts, refund, credit or change due to customers
• Calculating total payment received during a time to time period and keep records and provide report on time
• Compile and maintain non monetary reports and records.
• Diploma in accounting from any government recognized institution
• Able to work efficiently with minimum supervision.
• Two year experience as cashier.
How to Apply:
Send your application by letter or email describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies making you the right candidate for this position, Enclose a detailed updated CV, telephone contacts and details of at least 3 referees with their emails, address & phone numbers. All candidates will be subject to child protection recruitment procedures and checks.
The National Director
SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
P. O. Box 80462 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
SOS Children's Villages Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.