Job Title: Manager (Risk & Compliance)
Employer: Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 7th Sept 2013
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for strengthening the comprehensive Risk Management system in the Bank.
• It will encompass entire spectrum of risk, Credit Risk, Country/Transfer Risk, Market Risk (e.g. interest rates, foreign exchange rate's, prices of securities, shares, etc), liquidity risk, Foreign Exchange Risk, Operational Risk, Legal Risk, and Reputational Risk.
• The Incumbent will be responsible for Independent view of risk. He has to prepare agenda notes for ALCO & Risk Committee.
• He is also responsible for compliance of all. statutory, regulatory and legal guidelines/rules, e.tc.
Qualification and Experience:
• Tanzanian candidates having following qualification and experience can apply;
• A graduate in any discipline. CPA is preferable.
• Good computer application skills
• Good analytical skills and experience in preparation of various Risk Management reports for the Bond and various Committees of the Board. Relevant experience for 2/3 years is essential.
• Candidates for all the posts must be self-motivated, with good track record.
• They must have professional integrity and demonstrating ability to make Immediate and' positive impact in the operations of the Bank.
• The compensation package for all 'the above posts will be commensurable with the qualification and experience.
How to Apply:
All applications should have names of three official referees who are not relatives of the candidates. Applications accompanied by professionally prepared CVs (with physical residential address), copies of all supporting documents along with a recent photograph should be submitted to address.
The Managing Director
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
P. O. Box. No. 5356
Dar es Salaam