Job Title: Reporting and Information Management Officer (One Post)
Employer: Unilever Tea Tanzania Ltd
Duty Station: Iringa, Mufindi
Application Deadline: 2nd Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Offer support to Finance Officer by performing the following roles:
• Prepare monthly management accounts for un from the ledger
• Submit results in SAP BCS collection tool as per Unilever timings and instructions Prepare performance reports for use in LT meetings
• Write monthly commentary on results in consultation with Finance Officer
• Prepare 8 quarter rolling financial forecast in consultation with operations, sales team and Finance Officer Submit un accounts for consolidation into UTEA management accounts
• Ensure SCOA compliance
• Ensure compliance with Unilever Accounting Policy Manual Point of contact with reporting regional team
• Participate in internal and external audit reviews by: Providing information and explanation set access rights and factor in segregation of duties (SoD)
• Do business partnering with supply chain section of finance through:
• Provision of monthly business unit accounts as per internal timetable Review business unit accounts with supply chain section team
Relevant Skills and Experience
• Bachelors in Accounting / Finance and or Professional qualification on Accounting
• Experience - Three to five years business experience
• Decision support and Ad Hoc evaluation - The combination and use of financial and non-financial information to facilitate timely and accurate decision making and proactive customer solutions.
• Performance reporting and management of the business planning process - Must be able to analyze complex financial actions and prepare, communicate and influence others relating to analytical findings/recommendations. Consolidate major variance explanations and all other inputs, including non-financial information, for the monthly financial reporting process.
• Testing and evaluating business plans - Providing internal/external customers with business financial models to support them with Supply Chain decisions including Customer Service initiatives.
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent to the address below. Eligible candidates are required to submit detailed CV with names of three referees and an application letter.
Unilever Tea Tanzania Ltd
Iringa - Mufindi
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer