Employer: Community Development Training Institute CDTI
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advise the Vice principal Academics on admissions, examinations and student policies and procedures.
• Secretary to the Academic Planning Committee
• Secretary to the examiners board.
• Secretary to Admissions Board.
• Coordinate the examinations session and provide all administration information to student.
• Coordinate and assist the creation of exam papers and answer books
• Oversee all examinations periodically initiating the examination cycle and instructing lecturers to perform the necessary steps.
• Maintain all students’ records.
• Coordinate the development and regular review of the admission criteria for all courses.
• Supervise admission process (in collaboration with the Vice Principal, Academics).
• Supervise the processing of all enquiries from potential students.
• Develop and maintain template for all certificates issued through the institute and coordinate the issue of certificates to students.
• Harmonization of academic timetables of the Institute in collaboration with heads of Departments
• Preparation of Almanac
Qualifications and Experience:
• Masters degree in Education, Community Development, Planning, Economics, Human resource Management, Law or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
• At least five (5) years teaching experiences.
Attractive remuneration package according to institution`s salary scale
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam