Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 13th August 2013
FINCA International is seeking to recruit a Regional Data Analyst
Knowledge and Education:
• Proven knowledge obtained from work experience dealing with enterprise data systems such as an enterprise data warehouse.
• Proven knowledge and experience in data analysis, and data quality.
• Proficient in Data modeling, SQL, Data Quality methods, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as comfortable with Project management tools.
• Job Skills:
• Very strong work ethic - a dedicated, hard-working self-starter with initiative and ability to set own priorities.
• Excellent communication skills; very high level of written and oral communication skills in English is critical.
• The ability to present information and ideas clearly and concisely in English is critical
• Excellent and proven technical and system documentation skill in English is critical
• Excellent capacity to present and to explain the information, persuade others and promote understanding achieve consensus.
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-culture, diverse environment.
• Ability to work both on the detail “hands on” tasks, with attention detail.
• Ability to work at an appropriate level of detail, and give attention to detail with accuracy, with awareness of deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong research, analytical, problem solving skills and communication skills across all levels of the business. Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
• Able to prioritize task to the proper urgency, work as a team member as well as individually.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to lead cross functional teams in resolving process concerns and developing new processes.
• Proven ability to develop and implement customer service strategies.
• Ability to support the process, including defining, developing, documenting and executing multiple related tasks.
• Proven ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
• Thrives well under pressure and is a creative and diligent problem solver.
• Strong commitment to the social mission of FINCA.
• 7 years of IT data experience, with minimum 10 years of Enterprise Level Data/Business Analysis/Architecture and 5 years of proven leadership.
• Work experience dealing with enterprise data systems, Data Quality, Enterprise Level Data Standards, Integration of business data across an enterprise spanning global boarders.
• Work experience in data modeling, SQL, Data Quality methods, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Global Banking experience
• Fluency in English, French - a plus.
How to Apply: