Duty Station: Dar es Salaam,
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2013
Purpose of the Job
• To assist in maintaining the registry in an orderly manner for efficient performance of the related works in the Authority.
Major Activities of the Job
• Register incoming and out going mail.
• Control movement of files.
• File the letters and other documents.
• Bring up the files to the respective staff for action.
• Retrieve the files from the staff for filing of incoming mail.
• Take stock of the files kept by staff.
• Open and close files.
• Assist in supervision of out sourced catering services.
• Accounts for the stamps used for postage of letters.
• Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Diploma in records Management or its equivalent from a recognized Institution/University.
ii. Customer Focus
iii. Change Orientation
iv. Performance and Accountability
vi. Computer Literate.
Applicants MUST be ready to work anywhere in the United Republic of Tanzania.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
All applicants are required to properly fill in the application form provided in the system. Please be informed that shortlisting is a machinery process done through the Human resources Information System. Failure to fill in all the fields properly may lead to disqualification.
For assistance on how to fill in the Job Application Form please make use of on line “HELP” available under the Application Form or dial TRA Call Centre Tel: 0800110016 (TTCL & Vodacom), 0786 800000 (AIRTEL) , 0713800333 (TIGO) from 0800 to 1700 Hours Monday to Friday. These are Toll free numbers.