Job Title: Engineer II, Movable Assets
Employer: Reli Assets Holding Company Limited (RAHCO)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 6th Sept 2013
RAHCO was established under Section 5 of Railway Act No.4 of 2002. The Company was established principally as the railway assets owner following the Concession of the Tanzania Railways Corporation (TRC).
The main roles and functions of RAHCO are inter alia, to acquire by operations of the Act or otherwise the rail transport functions of the Tanzania Railways Corporation (TRC) and such of its property, including chooses-in - action, rights and liabilities transferred to, to assume the . provision of, or to provide rail infrastructure on behalf of the Government, to develop, promote and to manage the rail infrastructure assets and to enter into agreements with other persons in order to secure the provision of rail transport services, whether by means of concession, joint venture, public-private partnership or other means.
RAHCO invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the below mentioned vacant post. Applicants should be self-motivated, dynamic, result oriented, fast leaner and performers of high ethical standards.
Reports To:Director of Technical Service
Key Qualifications and Experience
• Professional mechanical engineering qualifications at degree level Registered with Engineer's Registration Board.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the railways.
• An ability to oversee small teams of technical staff
• Knowledge and experience in accident investigation and analysis
• Verbal, listening and written communications skills in English and Kiswahili sufficient to communicate effectively with representatives of operators, staff' and professional colleagues. '
• Attractive package will be offered to successful candidates.
How to Apply:
The hand written application letters enclosed with both academic and professional credentials and CVs have to be sent through either post office or by hand to:
The Managing Director,
Reli Assets Holding Company ltd,
Sokoine Drive/Railway Street,
P.O. Box 76959
Dar es Salaam,
RAHCO is an equal opportunity employer.