Employer: Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in developing Institutional Strategic Plan.
• Assist in budget development and budget guidelines.
• Coordinate budget preparation.
• Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the Strategic plan.
• Prepare quarterly and final planning reports.
• Design and review data collection instruments in order to monitor the budget implementation, management and control.
• Collect and systematically compile data on institution activities including information on students and staff; physical facilities (plant and equipment; by categories and functions
• educational programs, goals and achievements); sources and utilization of financial resources for developing institutional budget.
• Combine, analyze and evaluate information gathered from activities of each department so as to be the basis for strategic plan and budget purposes.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Statistics or Planning-related disciplines from a recognized institution.
• Should have computer skills.
• Working experience as a planner in recognized institutions will be an added advantage.
Terms of Contract
• Permanent and pensionable terms and favorable conditions of service
• Attractive remuneration salary according to institution`s scale PGSS 10
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam