Job Title: Manager -Personal Loans - (MPLs) (One Post)
Employer: Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 29th Aug 2013
• Work with reputable employers to deepen and secure new consumer loans customer relationships through the analyses of needs and provision of products and services.
• Creatively tailor products to meet individual customer needs.
• Give a hand for the growth of quality Consumer loans portfolio
• Analyses and reviews quality of potential and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
• To prepare monthly and quarterly review of consumer loans performance against set targets / work performance.
• To assist in efficient operations of the consumer loans division and proper co-ordination of activities with other divisions.
• Conduct customer meetings that have defined core objectives, desired outcomes and a well-constructed plan.
• Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management and division head on customers' needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
• Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
• Manages credit quality standards through effective management of risk according to the Credit Policy.
• To ensure that branches and mini branches are complying with procedures for handling consumer loan applications and a loan monitoring system designed to provide information concerning the performance of the consumer loan portfolio.
• Assist branches in reconciliation and clearing of backlogs, suspended transactions and mis balancing on related G/L accounts
• To assist in liaising with centralized employers for effecting prompt installment deductions from employees' salaries.
• Ensure that weekly, monthly; quarterly, annual and any other reports are accurate, complete, and prepared on schedule.
• Verify postings of loan administration fees for customers whose loans have been disbursed.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by his superior from time to time.
• Complexity in managing portfolio of customers, balancing effort/reward .
• Judgment in consideration of credits for approval.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required:
• Bachelor degree/Advance diploma in Banking, Economics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Commerce, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting from any recognized University or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of experience in Lending & Credit administration.
• Working knowledge of Equinox banking software
• Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Excel Spread sheet functionalities and programming
• General ability to manipulate large data sets using Pivot tables, V look functions and Macros
• SQL programming would be an added advantage.
• People Management skills
• Attention to details
• Prioritize Tasks
• Team player
• Salary and Remuneration
• The position attracts a competitive salary package, which include benefits.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their resume indicating the position title in the subject heading via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Via other methods will not be considered.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety management.
Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management.
If you are not contacted by Tanzania Postal Bank Within seven (7) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Late Applications will not be considered.
Short Listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.