Job title: Office Management Secretary (OMS)
Employer: EMARON Group
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 9th Aug 2013
EMARON Group is looking for a young dynamic, self-driven and result oriented female individual who is keen to develop a career in a dynamic, passionate and challenging environment.
The successful candidate will be in charge of coordinating all office operation.
Under general direction, reports to Accountant with a dotted line (matrix) reporting responsibility to Chief Executive Officer, and forms part of the key staff to provide overall oversight of office operations.
• Performs secretarial duties for the office and other designated staff;
• Receives and places telephone calls, tracks staff availability and communicates to others as needed,
• Maintains confidentiality of documents and information received. Schedules meetings and appointments as requested,
• Produces written communications (letters, reports, memos), processes mail, Greets and refers visitors to the appropriate destinations, services or departments,
• Opens and distributes incoming mail and arranges for delivery of outgoing mail on a daily basis, Maintains office records, filing and attends staff meetings and other meetings as requested, Maintain office cleaning and beverages supplies,
• Determines needs and orders office supplies, equipment, repair and maintenance services through agency channels.
• Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned by her seniors.
• Possess a Certificate in Office management/Secretarial course from recognized institutions, a minimum of Form IV Certificate with credit pass in English and Kiswahili. Advanced Knowledge in MS Office, expert Skill in Word Processing, advanced Skill in Excel, beginner Skill in Power Point, advanced Skill in Database.
• Other standards, ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos, and work place policies, write professional correspondences, speak effectively with other employees and/or customers, present formal information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and/or other employee, respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the facility.
• A candidate should also have ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions, solve problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
How to Apply:
Send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae containing an e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees. Emaron Selection Division,:
Ubungo Plaza, 1st Floor, Suite 5, Morogoro Road,
P.O Box 75388
Dar es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.