Job Title: Mothers/ Aunt (3)
Employer: SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 5th Sept 2013
• Ensure the well-being of the child through parenting
• The mother is responsible for the management of her own home and the necessary domestic activity
• Creates opportunities for the child to become more independent and responsible.
• The mother develops the SOS family house into a warm, loving and secure home for the children entrusted to her care for the long term
• Creates a nurturing family environment and supports the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual well-being of each child taking the child’s biological, social and cultural roots into consideration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of four years secondary school education
• Should be single, unattached without strong family commitments and no young dependent children under age of 12years.
• Any certificate relating to child Psychology and development, Child hood care from any recognized institution will be highly added advantage.
• The highly competent and experienced mother in caring children with elementary education will be considered also.
• Age limit ; 33 – 40 yrs
This position requires the mother to stay in the SOS families in the SOS village full time.
How to Apply:
Send your application by letter or email describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies making you the right candidate for this position, Enclose a detailed updated CV, telephone contacts and details of at least 3 referees with their emails, address & phone numbers. All candidates will be subject to child protection recruitment procedures and checks.
The National Director
SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
P. O. Box 80462 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
SOS Children's Villages Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.