Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluations (M&E) Officer
Employer: Usevya Development Society
Duty Station: Katavi
Application Deadline: 12th Sept 2013
Duties and responsibilities;
• Ensuring data quality through reviewing of all data collection forms submitted to the office by MVCC/ EW, field officer and other data collectors, identifying the errors and working with data collectors to ensure that the errors are timely addressed.
• Maintaining proper documentation of program including periodic progress reports filing and MVC family files.
• Supportive supervision to data entry clerk and ensuring that all data in entered into OVC database and synchronized into DMS on timely manner
• Ensure data at family and field level are collected according to Pact Tanzania’s and national MVC guidelines, well kept at all levels, analyzed and results shared with various stakeholders including donor organization.
• Conducting data verification and periodic data audits to ensure data quality at all times.
Managing M&E systems
• Facilitate the program team in the development, implementation and updating of Program performance monitoring plan.
• Facilitate the program team in preparation of annual and quarterly work plans in line with the program descriptions and timely submitting to Pact Tanzania for approval.
• Tracking the implementation of the approved work plans to ensure timely delivery of services to MVC families.
• Ensuring availability of relevant data collection tools and ensuring consistent use of relevant tools in data collection and reporting processes.
Training and Capacity development
• Coordinate, support and facilitate trainings related to Pamoja Tuwalee project within the organization.
• Carry out mentoring of MVCC and PSW on program monitoring on monthly basis.
• Maintaining a training database for all trainings conducted within the organization including the soft and hard copy of participants’ lists by type of training, gender, venue and dates.
• In collaboration with DSWO; provide training, mentoring and supportive supervision to the MVCC in the use of data collection tools, data collection and reporting including documentation at village/ ward level.
Reporting and information sharing
• Work with volunteers, MVC committees and other stakeholders at community level to periodically assess the project progress, share information and reports.
• Submitting MVC service provision report to district MVC focal person as per Department of social welfare data management system.
• Reporting of project progress on monthly and quarterly basis and timely submitting to programme coordinator/ manager.
• A Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Project Planing and Management, Development Studies, Social Science or any other related field, with at least two years experience in USAID/PEPFAR funded projects.
How To Apply:
All interested candidates should send Application letter, Photocopies of Academic Certificates, detailed curriculum Vitae (with three references including addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses to:
Usevya Development Society