Job Title: Marketing Assistant – Two Posts (1 year Contract)
Employer: Mwananchi Communications Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Aug 2013
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
• Analyze market share data as gathered by circulation to give a clear report on the trends in relation to the market conditions and the stories of the month.
• Analyze the market share data on advertising on print media to give a clear report on the gaps in relation to the market conditions and potential markets.
• Conduct and supervise all marketing promotional activities and give a full report on the impact of the promotion.
• Prepare all media schedules of the brands both in-house and external to ensure that the campaigns run as per schedule.
• Collect information on special reports and stories from the different brands to allow for briefing for advertisements to promote content.
• Supervise movement of all promotional items from the store to ensure effective use of this.
• Coordinate all in-house marketing research that can be used to give valuable information to the strategies of the company.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Academic:University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Experience:Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge.
• 1 to 2 years working experience.
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact; Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications ltd
P. O. Box 19754, Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.