Job Title: Machine Operator(Aggregates)- 1 Position
Employer: Tanzania Portland Cement
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam.
Application Deadline: 6th Sept 2013
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance of equipment(s) and report defects
• or needed repairs to supervisor.
• Perform aggregates loading to customer trucks in a safe manner as per approved sale orders.
• Maintain and submit daily loading report to production foreman.
• Perform housekeeping task around the loading area.
• OSHE compliance with the company requirements.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
• At least Secondary School Education with TRADE TEST III certificate in AutoMechanics from a
• recognized Vocational Training Institute or its equivalent.
• Computer knowledge especially Microsoft office is an added advantage.
• Must be familiar with the operations of wheel loaders on an opencast mine.
• Minimum of three (3) years of work experience.
• Must be able to speak and write both English and Swahili languages.
How to Apply:
All applications should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
P.O. Box 1950,
Dar es Salaam.