Job Title: Loan Officer (2 positions)
Employer: Mikopo Finance
Duty Station: Dar ea Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Aug 2013
Role and Main Objective
The Loan Officer will identify potential groups/individuals and conduct
training in order to form Village group clients or Business loan clients.
Conducts guided research, and prepares analytical summaries, tables and
charts used to support decision making on credit worthy projects. Works
within clearly defined policies and practices on complex tasks. Proactively
perform credit analysis and administer credit portfolio to ensure minimum
delinquencies, monitoring operations of approved credit facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Carry out visits to customer businesses and collaterals for proper
2) Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications
and to answer questions about the process.
3) Form groups in different locations, conducting trainings and
4) Maintain customer credit applications and credit files.
5) Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants credit histories,
corporate financial statements and other financial information.
6) Prepare and timely submit borrower's repayment schedules as
per loan contracts.7) Attend to customer queries on a business mind and for the aim
of maintaining good and sustainable company-customer
8) Review of all approved credit facilities to ensure that borrowers
comply with pre and post disbursement terms and conditions.
9) Proactively come up with new ideas on products and services
improvement, innovations and cost reduction.
10)Set credit policies, credit lines,produres and standards in
conjuction with senior managers.
11)Adhere to Code of Conduct and observe duty of secrecy.
12)Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time
• 5+ years of credit experience as well as group lending.
• Diploma in related business.
• Working Conditions: Expected to be visiting customer’s locations as well
• as in-house customers servicing and collection follow up. Occasional
• overtime may be necessary.
Report to: Credit Manager
How to Apply:
Send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org all other credentials will be needed
for shortlisted candidates only.
And only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted, if you
do not hear from us two weeks after the deadline, consider yourself unsuccessful.