Job title: Laboratory Technician(1 post)
Employer: SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 5th Sept 2013
• Ensures Efficient Management of the Laboratory.
• To Provide Health Awareness and Screening on HIV/AIDS to the SOS Village and the Surrounding Community.
• The Lab. Technician will be responsible for equipment and instrument update and inventory and protection
• He/she should be able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and quality control for all reagents
• Lab Technician will coordinate the all lab result and lab activities
• Perform, evaluate, and document quality control data and assure that patient results are not reported when quality control does not pass.
Academic Qualifications and experiences.
• Diploma in Laboratories Technician from any Government recognized institution
• Should be well motivated and initiative.
• At least two years working experience preferably with NGO busy environment
• Training on HIV counseling is a must
• Computer literacy
How to Apply:
Send your application by letter or email describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies making you the right candidate for this position, Enclose a detailed updated CV, telephone contacts and details of at least 3 referees with their emails, address & phone numbers. All candidates will be subject to child protection recruitment procedures and checks.
The National Director
SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
P. O. Box 80462 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
SOS Children's Villages Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.