Job Title: Administrative Officer II (Quality Assurance Officer)
Employer: Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains service quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures according to government (NACTE) requirements; collaborating with other members of management to develop new services and students’ socialization methods and orientation programmes.
• Prepares service and procedure quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning staff attendants; following up on work results.
• Maintains quality assurance of hostels’ and classrooms’ attendants by orienting, and mentoring such employees.
• Maintains quality assurance of students’ staff job results by counseling, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing social work professional publications; establishing inter-personal networks;
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance strategic plan; budget; scheduling expenditures; and initiating corrective actions.
• Contributes to EASTC team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Education with skills in People Management, Analyzing Information, Reporting Monitoring/Evaluation Results, Personal Understanding, Promoting Procedure Improvement, Developing Standards, Managing Youth, Developing Methods and Procedures, Dealing with Cultural Complexity, Problem Solving, Procedure Improvement
Terms of Contract
• Permanent and pensionable terms and favorable conditions of service
Attractive remuneration salary according to institution`s scale PGSS 10
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam