Job Title: ICT Manager
Employer: Genesis Consult Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline:19th Aug 2013
Responsible for a full range of ICT activities which ensure operational effectiveness and excellence through supporting the daily duties and activities of the company.
At least 3 years in a similar capacity.
• Support and maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
• Troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers and computers.
• Perform manual/automatic backup’s as needed as well as software updates when requested both drop box and the website.
• Install and configure workstations based on company needs and requirements.
• Research website hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisors.
• Research on unusual bugs or issues the company encounters.
• Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
• Document, track, and monitor all problems to ensure a timely resolution.
• Recommend and schedule repairs, via vendors or hands on if and when necessary.
• Assist with data recovery, using tape backup or recovery tools.
• Assist in marketing the company by putting together articles and blogs for uploading on the website.
• Any other duty assigned by your immediate boss or top management under the ‘ICT function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Degree in computer science, information technology or engineering.
• Ability to take the lead on projects and implement them until completion.
• Must have some education in programming, database management and technologies like MS SQL, Exchange, Access and .Net frameworks.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Microsoft Office Suite 2010, (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, Winzip\Winrar.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Must be open and excited to learn new technologies
• Have strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Fluency in English and Swahili both written and spoken.
HOW TO APPLY:
Genesis Consult Ltd shall only accept CV in PDF Format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title as ‘IT Manager.’ No phone calls please.