Job Title: Housekeeping manager
Employer: Spanish Plaza
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Aug 2013
Spanish Plaza is a modern luxury building in Dar-es-salaam, this opportunity requires individuals to act as a building manager and will provide invaluable experience and perks
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms, restaurants, concession stands, suites, and all public spaces.
• Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
• Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including Apartments, Showrooms and building
• Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
• Conduct inspections of all apartments, showrooms, seating areas and public ?areas
• Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
• Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses.
• Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
• Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair ?and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications: ?
• Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation, coaching and development.
• Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments
• A minimum of 2 years experience in all aspects of Housekeeping in a large, multi-use facility required, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
How to Apply:
Please send Resume to the Email Link above