Job Title: Finance Analyst
Employer: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Aug, 2013
UNDP Tanzania Office wishes to recruit a suitable Tanzania national to fill the position of Finance Analyst
Location:Dar es salaam
Contract:Fixed Term Appointment – FTA
Level:ICS 9 (NOB)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Advanced (Masters) University Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business, or Public Administration, or a professional" accounting qualification from an internationally recognized institute of accountancy. Professionally qualified accountants from an internationally recognized institute of accountancy will have a distinct advantage. UNDP Advanced Accountancy & Finance Test required.
• Two years of relevant experience in providing financial management and accounting advisory services; managing staff and operational systems.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages.
• Experience in handling of web based management systems and ERP financials, preferably PeopleSoft.
• Experience of IPSAS and/or IFRS is required.
• Fluency in both oral and written English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply:
Mode of Application and Terms of Reference:
You are encouraged to read the detailed Terms of Reference before applying.
Interested candidates, please apply through this link
After initial submission, you will be prompted to upload your CV please upload a copy of updated P11 Form instead of a CV
P11 form is mandatory and is downloadable from: www.tz.undp.org
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only Short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experiences and resources to help people build a better life.
6th Floor, International House, Shaaban Robert St. /Garden Avenue.
P. O. Box 9182,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +25522-2112576 Fax: +255-22-21111668