Employer: Community Development Training Institute CDTI
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures that the Institutes and National Examination Council (NECTA)/National
• Accreditation for Technical Examination (NACTE) examination policy, rules and procedures
• are followed.
• Responsible for proper records of all examination results, minutes, rules and regulations.
• Arranges the preparation and moderation of examination papers in accordance with the Institutes regulations.
• Ensures examination papers and materials are handled with utmost security.
• Collects marks from the departments and compiles them for official approval and communication as per the rules and regulations of the Institute.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Education, Community Development, Planning, Economics, Human resource Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
• At least (3) three years teaching experiences.
Attractive remuneration package according to institution`s salary scale.
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam