Employer: Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Make examination preparations.
• Supply all necessary examination papers and stationery.
• Collect moderated questions and marking schemes.
• Enter moderated questions and marking schemes into the data base.
• Print and photocopy examinations, timed tests and other assessments.
• Prepare students progress reports.
• Attend and take records in examination committee meetings in an advisory capacity.
• Prepare quarterly and annual reports
• Prepare students transcripts
• Arrange for appointment of invigilators
• Assist heads of departments in students related matters
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Education from a recognized institution.
• Should have computer skills.
• Working experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
Terms of Contract
• Permanent and pensionable terms and favorable conditions of service
Attractive remuneration salary according to institution`s scale PGSS 10
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam