Job Title: Estate Officer II
Employer: Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
• Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervises maintenance and cleaning of infrastructure, properties and grounds
• Performs simple designs for improvements of the existing infrastructures
• Examines bills of quantities.
• Follows-up of title deeds and acquisition of land
• Prepares budgets for minor construction and maintenance works
• Assists in planning of estate activities and services
• Assists in designing infrastructure development projects
• Performs any other official duties assigned by his/her seniors
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and Full Technician Certificate in Civil Engineering from a recognized
• higher learning institution and has been registered with Engineers Registration Board. Has knowledge of using basic computer software of AutoCAD, Excel and Ms Access for planning estate works.
• Able to prepare BOQ and engineering estimates for rehabilitation and construction works.
• At least Three (3) years working experience in a similar position OR has worked/supervised construction projects.
Terms of Services
• Permanent and pensionable terms and favorable conditions of service.
• Attractive remuneration salary according to institution`s scale PGSS 10
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam