Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Two Posts)
Employer: Tanga Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: Tanga.
Application Deadline: 1st Sept 2013
• Perform day to day Electrical Control Engineering and construction management of the Kiln number 2 project.
• Should have knowledge in CAPEX cost and progress to plan.
• The candidate will also be responsible for safe working practices and environmental compliance.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent,
• Demonstrate problem solving, Industrial knowledge,
• Report writing skills,
• Excellent technical skills,
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and respond to heavy demands and at least three (3) years in cement or heavy industrial environment.
The salary offered is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates who meet the above outlined criteria should apply in writing to the Human Resources Consultant, enclosing full typed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates to the following address:
Human Resources Consultant
Tanga Cement Company Limited
All the above positions are for two years' contract.