Employer: Dar es salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Aug 2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions at the Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUGE) situated at Chang'ombe, Temeke District, Dar es Salaam.
Areas of Specialization
Qualifications and Experience:
• Applicant must be a holder of BA/BSc degree in or with Education with relevant working experience of not less than four years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To prepare plan of work, course preparation, teaching aids, students' exercises, tests and examination.
• To collect, analyse, keep and disseminate educational scientific and technological knowledge to relevant authorities. To coordinate activities performed in colleges and other institutions in the education sector.
• To coordinate cooperation issues in education, science, and technology in the school, zone and nation in accordance with one's responsibilities at a place of work.
• To coordinate practical work within and outside the school.
• To care for the students' welfare in and outside the classroom.
• To perform any other 'duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
How to Apply:
The Application must be handwritten and supported with resume/CV.
Two recent passport size photos, copies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts and the applicant's birth Certificates must be attached.
Names, positions and contact addresses (including telephone numbers) of three referees should be provided in the resume/CV
Applicants should indicate the permit reference number i.e. (BC/I 0187/0 IIG/61) in their letters.
Applicants who are Public Employees should channel their applications through their employers.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the;
Deputy Principal (Administration)
Dar es salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
P.O. Box 2329
Dar es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.