Job Title: Assistant Lecturer in Economic Statistics - 2 Posts
Employer: Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach up to NTA level 8 (Bachelor’s Degree).
• Prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises.
• Conduct research, seminars and case studies.
• Carry out consultancy and community services under supervision.
• Supervise student’s project.
• Prepare teaching manual.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Statistics from a recognized higher learning institution and must possess a GPA of 3.5 and above at undergraduate level.
• Teaching experience in a NACTE system will be an added advantage.
Terms of Contract
• Permanent and pensionable terms and favorable conditions of service.
Attractive remuneration salary according to institution`s scale (PHTS 8)
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam