Job Title: Driver Cum Office Attendant
Employer: The NHC/PPF IPS Building Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th August. 2013.
Ref. No. NHC/PPf No. DCOA)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling and driving Company motor vehicles by following driving procedures, traffic rules and regulations.
• Recording in logbooks dates, distance covered and fuel consumption for planning and budgetary purposes.
• Monitoring efficiency and effectiveness of motor vehicles and initiating need for repair and service.
• Dispatches and collects official mails and cheques.
• To ensure that the vehicle and its accessories are in good and safe working condition before and after making any trip to identify any defects.
• Distributes files and documents to relevant offices/officers.
• Distributes messages within the Company offices.
• Performing other related duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
• Employment Terms:The successful candidate will be employed on Permanent and Pensionable terms.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Certificate of Secondary School Education with passes in English, Kiswahili.
• A valid Class C Driving Licence and a driving certificate from The National Institute of Transport (NIT) with a work experience of at least three years in a reputable organization. Evidence of proficiency in English will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate in each of the positions.
How to Apply:
Application Candidates with right qualifications and experience. should apply in strict confidence and submit the application indicating the reference number of the position applied for. to the under mentioned. Together with the application letter. please enclose curriculum vitae (CV) and certified relevant testimonials to reach the below address;
The General Manager
Mezzanine Floor. IPS Building.
NHC/PPF IPS Building Company Limited,
P. O. BOX 72473,
Dar es Salaam
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.