Employer: Mwananchi Communications Limited,
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Aug 2013
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
• To drive newspaper distribution vehicles from Mwananchi Communications lTD to designated customers.
• To drive night production workers from MCl premises to designated places.
• To drive company staff on official duties.
• Perform all assigned duties on time without a:eviating to unauthorized route as assigned by the Supervisor
• Ensure vehicle assigned is inspected by filling necessary documents and reporting any defects.
• Ensure the newspaper parcels distributed are verified in quantity and type. Be responsible for loading and offloading newspaper parcels being distributed on first in last out order for efficient drops en route.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Academic:'0' level Certificate
• Driving school certificate with a driving License.
• Experience:3 years working experience
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact;
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications ltd
P. O. Box 19754,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.